Climate Change Zebu

Sunday 6 December 2009

I recently discovered the blog Utter Zebu which has an accompanying book that I just picked up discounted in a closing branch of Borders, both of which take a wry look at all the little ways we are deceived on a daily basis.

Their latest post points to a Telegraph article revealing that the Copenhagen summit will require 1,200 limos and 140 private planes. Many of the limos are having to be driven in from other countries to meet demand. Does this beat John Prescott being appointed professor of climate change at a Chinese university that he has to fly out to for lectures?

(I'm pretty agnostic on the subject myself, but then I can't drive and rarely fly anywhere.)
Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments

No response to “Climate Change Zebu”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)