Gabrielle Giffords Only Subscribed To Two You Tube Channels - One Of Them Was Jared Loughner's!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

  
I discovered something about Gabrielle Giffords' shooting last night and I don't know about you, but to my mind it stinks to high heaven!
 
This is my original post which is followed by a rather disturbing update.......


  
So the Lefties put it all down to Sarah Palin and the Tea Party movement - how typically opportunistic of them to use this as a means for their New World Order muppets to call for the disarming of American citizens, (prior to their impending enslavement),  closely followed by the same calls in the UK and the rest of the EU, no doubt, (makes the job easier, you see), they never ever change!
    
SPOT THE NUTTER


Let me blow that "theory" into tiny little pieces without needing to say very much to do so!

This is a screenshot of Congresswoman Giffords' You Tube channel.......
  
If you look just above, you'll see that she only subscribes to two channels, one of which is Classitup 10.
  
Now I wonder who that could be? Let's see, shall we, and  please do check out his reading material.......
  
I also believe that in the video what he was trying to say was
"In a few days you WILL know I'm conscience dreaming!"
 
    So - this guy is a total nutter - what a surprise! 
  
And what are the chances of him being yet another NWO patsy?
  
I REST MY CASE!


+++UPDATE+++

  

Curiouser And Curiouser
 
From the comments on this post.......

And sure as shooting.......


  
SOMEONE IS TIDYING UP LOOSE ENDS!
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments

No response to “Gabrielle Giffords Only Subscribed To Two You Tube Channels - One Of Them Was Jared Loughner's!”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)