CASH FOR CLUNKERS

Sunday 2 August 2009

This is a most disturbing story in light of the fact that our "government" are running exactly the same scheme, so be careful on any government websites, especially this type, where you are asked to give your agreement to anything. Read the agreement very carefully. Rule of thumb - Don't do it!

HAT TIP TO AMUSING BUNNI & THE CONSERVATIVE LADY

If that doesn't scare you, you're doomed!

As Silly Week is almost over, I needed to slip this one in before midnight at which time I am theoretically going to post nothing except positive stories for a whole day! HELP!

Share/Save/Bookmark

Comments

2 Responses to “CASH FOR CLUNKERS”
Post a Comment | Post Comments (Atom)

Yes, I read about this - I'm really careful about where I put my info online these days - govt sites don't get a look-in. It's also why I don't do Facebook or Twitter. (Paranoid or what?)

2 August 2009 at 22:58
Barking Spider said...

I leave them out , too, GV - took one look at all the personal info they were going to pass around willy-nilly and decided to give it a wide berth, (I was originally looking at what they meant by "Networked Blogs"). I don't think that's paranoia, it's merely common sense.

3 August 2009 at 00:42